Here's how I expressed my thanks to my customers this week:
- These little 3 x 3s were fun to make using the Easter Blessings stamp, masking the Easter sentiment and inking up using Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Right Markers.\
- I used the colour combination from Gingham Garden Design Series Paper, some of which you see here. The colours used in that DSP include Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz.
- The sentiment is from Express Yourself, a hostess set which you can order if you are the hostess of a workshop, or for your month as Hostess in my Stamp Club. It is priced lower than regular sets so that your Hostess dollars stretch a little further.
- I added some Melon Mambo or Daffodil Delight Candy Dots to add balance and interest. I love the way the darker stripes of the gingham look like shadow under the image panel and make it look as if it is raised on dimensionals, even though it isn't.
Papercraft Cat Rewards Program
Inside each thank you card for orders of $30 or more before tax and shipping, I was able to include one or more Papercraft Cat Reward Tokens for customer loyalty. As my customers record and keep track of these points, when they reach 20 points, they will receive a $50 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate to redeem through me.
If you live in Canada, you can also participate in my Rewards Program. Just visit my On-line Store which is available 24/7 and place an order, choosing me as your demonstrator. If you make sure to indicate that you'd like me to contact you, I will be able to send you a thank you card similar to the ones above, with the appropriate numbers of Papercraft Cat tokens as well as a Tracking Sheet to record your points. Then you will be able to redeem them for a $50 gift certificate when you reach 20 points!!
Be a Member of My Stamp Club
I am also looking for some people who might be interested in being part of a Stamp Club. The idea behind this is you commit to spending a minimum of $20 a month for 12 months to gradually build your stamping supplies and equipment. One month you would be named Hostess and you would receive all the Hostess rewards from all the orders of the other members. You are guaranteed at least $35 in free product, but it is usually from $40 to $55 and more. I am starting a second club and so all the months are open. The first to sign up will get the best choices of months for their Hostess Months.
There are other perks to belonging to Stamp Club including special treats from me in your Hostess Month and at Christmas and just for the heck of it, reduced rates on classes, all the catalogues mailed to you and Customer Appreciation events. Stamp Club members can attend any classes of their choice at a reduced rate.
Live Out of Town?If you don't live in my area, you can still be a member of my Stamp Club. You can sign up for stamp club by downloading the Stamp Club agreement and emailing it back to me along with your name and email address.
Instead of attending classes, I will give you special private access to a monthly project tutorial, both PDF file and You Tube Video, including a list of all the supplies you would need for the product. Think about signing up and be one of the first, so you can choose the month you want most!
Thanks for dropping by, and see you tomorrow with a new video introducing a new product from Stampin' Up this spring!
Here is a list of all the supplies used in this little 3 x 3 Thank You card. Click on the links below to view the products and you can also purchase from this link as well.
- Blessed Easter
- Express Yourself Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Express Yourself Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Brights Stampin' Write Markers
- Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
- Brights Candy Dots