It's important to keep on learning. It keeps your brain from atrophying. And I have a fear of getting left behind in this world of technology, so I'm motivated.
I have a Valentine card for you today. I love red and black together for Valentines.
- I'm putting the Cherry Cobbler to work today - cardstock, ribbon, ink. I chose it instead of Real Red because the Seam Binding ribbon is not available in Real Red. The polka dot DSP is from the Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack.
- I used the Positively Chevron background stamp with VersaMark ink to emboss the black panel with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder.
- The hearts are punched from Modern Medley paper with the Full Heart Punch. The Red Glimmer Paper hearts are die cut with the Hearts Collection Framelits.
- The flowers are punched with the Petite Petals punch, the Boho Blossoms punch and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, and punched using the Word Window Punch. The backing is the Modern Label Punch. I haven't used that combination in a while!
- I coloured some Rhinestones with a red sharpie. I can hardly wait to get our Blendabilities Markers because then we will be able to colour pearls and rhinestones with every colour the Blendabilities come in. They are alcohol based, so will do that job for us.
So go out and learn something new today! Leave me a comment to tell me what it was!
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Positively Chevron Wood-mount Stamp Set
- Red Glimmer Paper
- Regals Designer Series Paper Stack
- Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Jet Black StazOn Pad
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon
- Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Full Heart Punch
- Petite Petals Punch
- Boho Blossoms Punch
- Punch Pack
- Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
- Word Window Punch
- Modern Label Punch