The Paper Player's Challenge #187 is a Clean and Simple Spring theme this week.
I looked on some of my Pinterest Colour Palette pins and came up with this one:
And the resulting card looks like this:
- The image is from the Backyard Basics stamp set. I inked it up with Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate Stampin' Write markers.
- The sentiment is from the stamp set, Delightful Dozen, and is stamped in Soft Sky ink.
- The Fancy Fan design on the Smoky Slate DSP from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks is a perfect background to the simple image on the main panel.
- Daffodil Delight is one of the few colours available in the 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon. It adds a shiny pop of colour to an otherwise subdued card.
- Have I mentioned just how much I like Candy Dots. They are the perfect afterthought. They look like brads, but unlike brads, can be added last minute to help give your card balance and eye-appeal.
- If you ever get stuck for colour combinations, search for colour palettes on Pinterest! You'll come up with more than you can ever use of delicious, mouth-watering combinations, some even labelled with Stampin' Up colours. If not, just match the colours to Stampin' Up's and you've got yourself a beautiful combination to use on your next card.
Have you got everything you wanted from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure? If not, it's still not too late to submit an order of $60 and pick up one more free item. Or how about a $200 order and get 3 Sale-A-Bration free items and $35 in other free products of your choice for hostess rewards?
And if you want more than that, now is a great time to sign up for the Starter Kit and join my amazing team, the Papercraft Cats. The kit is only $125, but during Sale-A-Bration, you not only get the normal $155 worth of any current products you choose, but Stampin' Up is adding an extra $35 on so you get $190 worth of any current products in your kit with free shipping! And you get 20% discounts after that on all your stamping needs! But here's the best part:
Let me know if you want in on all the fun! Phone or email me.
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!