What a pretty quilt that is in the inspiration photo! Two of these three colours are retired ones, so I had to substitute Rose Red for Bravo Burgundy and Blushing Bride for Pretty in Pink. Here's how my three colours work together:
- This design was created specifically for my Stamp of the Month Online Club, and as the stamp set this month is Work of Art, this card uses the Work of Art stamp set exclusively. How many of the 11 images did I use? Can you count them? (Answer at the end of this post.)
- I created my own DSP for the background panel. I used the circle stamp from Work of Art to stamp random images in Rose Red and Blushing Bride.
- I did some fancy ribbon stringing here with the Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon on angled lines, and tying a little faux bow on the right. This adds to the whimsical look of this thank you card.
- The flower is made using the Faux Suede technique. The layered scallop circles give it that "aster" kind of look! I finally used a Candy Dot Brad Base to secure it.
- The Apothecary Accents Framelit dies give a unique look to the sentiment.
That's all I'm going to give you today. If you want to know more about how to recreate this card, sign up for my Stamp of the Month Online Club by Wednesday, June 11's deadline!! Get more information here.
If you sign up, you will also receive the detailed photo tutorial with step by step instructions to make this card:
(The answer is 4 images from the set.)