I've definitely had some challenges getting the Occasions catalogues into your hands. Stampin' Up! allows us to put our active customers on a mailing list and we either pay or earn that many catalogues to have mailed out to our customers. I did that back in November and the catties supposedly mailed December 1 and I still have customers who didn't receive them. The fault lies with the carrier (I'm not naming any names, but you know who you are Canada Post!) but Stampin' Up! will make it good!
I have catalogues that I will get into your hands as soon as humanly possible. If you were on the mailing list, you will have received an email from me. Please respond to that as I need an accurate count for Stampin' Up! and also I need to know to whom to deliver one. The same issue goes for the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
One complicating factor is that the Occasions Catalogue came cleverly disguised as a Sale-A-Bration Brochure, because it had a wrapper advertising Sale-A-Bration, so don't judge the catty by its cover! Check underneath the wrapper!
However, I have had a lovely month getting to know the Occasions catalogue and playing with some of the products and I wanted to give you my Top 10 list of products to guide you in your purchases. Just a disclaimer: these are my own opinions and may not reflect your taste or your crafting needs!
So here we go:
1. Best Valentine Value:
Bundle of You Plus Me Stamp Set and Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Save 15% on these great products that will see you through all your Valentine's cards.
2. Best Specialty Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Bright, cheerful designs with some embossed gold on 2 of them.
3. Best Designer Series Paper: Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper.
- The fact that these are just Sahara Sand and Whisper White make these designs so useful as Neutrals and very elegant as well. Great for weddings! I like that you get 4 of each double sided design.
4. Best Stamp Set: Moon Lake
- Three life-like images along with 3 great sentiments that speak of nature's beauty. You can stamp as is or add colour with Blendabilities.
5. Best Embellishment: Something Borrowed Embellishments
- Elegant way to dress up your cards and tags! You could make jewelry out of them!
6. Best Regular Bundle:
Butterfly Basics featuring the Butterfly Basics Stamp set and the Butterflies Thinlits Dies.
- So beautiful! I love all the images and the intricate thinlits. Gorgeous!
7. Best Masculine Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
- This set has all you need to make cool and funky masculine greeting cards. It's a great value at $42.95 for Clear or $31.95 for Photopolymer for 22 stamps!
*Note photo is missing a couple of images.
8. Best Designer Series Paper Stack: Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack
- This is almost my very favourite new product of all. I love the textures and outdoor elements among the 48 sheets of 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" paper all for only $8.50!
9. Best Ribbon: White Jute Ribbon
- I haven't used it yet. It's on its way, but I love the texture and the fact that it's white!
and.... (I can't decide between them) The Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim - so pretty!
And last, but not least:
10. Best Kit: Hello Life Project Kit.
- It was a toss up between this one and the Build a Bouquet Kit, but I thought this was more unique and useful! Take a look.
There is so much more in the catalogue, so have a good look! I could have named at least 5 more products here. Luckily, we have until June to get everything we want or we'd all be broke!
Finally, I wanted to let you know about the second way to earn more products during Sale-A-Bration.
When you host a party or private class during Sale-A-Bration, you have the opportunity to add a bonus to your regular, already awesome Stampin' Rewards! If your party sales are $330 or more (before tax and shipping) Stampin' Up! will add $35 more dollars to your Host Dollars! So instead of earning $55 at that level, you would be earning $90! Wow! and it applies to every level of rewards above $350 sales!
Contact me right away to book a private class or party. My booking times are limited, but I know we can find a time that suits you!
Thanks for dropping by. I'll be back tomorrow with another As You See It Challenge Design!