Salutations! Today's blog post is brought to you by the letter "S"! I wanted to share a simple sentiment stamped using the Six Sayings stamp set. Such a simple yet sumptuous card uses the sentiment as the star of the show! Skillfully synthesized DSP (Designer Series Paper) adds some sizzle to the whole shebang!
And enough of that if I want to get my post finished anytime soon! If you are in a hurry or are reproducing a card several times, Note Cards and Envelopes are the way to go. They provide a cut and ready card base and envelope to match and because they are smaller than the standard card (3.5"x 5"), there is less space to fill and it is easier to design.
- Don't you love the script of the Thankful sentiment? It's just so...swirly! And elegant! And when you stamp it in Rich Razzleberry ink on Whisper White paper, it just enhances the whole effect. As I mentioned, the sentiment is from the stamp set, Six Sayings. It is a Host set which means you have to receive Stampin' Rewards in order to purchase it. You can do that by hosting a private class, your house or mine, and invite your friends. If the total order before tax and shipping is $200 or more you are eligible for the rewards. You can also earn the rewards if your own order is $200 or more. Contact me if you would like to book a private class.
- The Into the Woods Designer Series Paper is a lovely collection with many different hand-painted designs as the basis for the prints. This one, using Rich Razzleberry with a touch of Old Olive, was perfect for this Thank You card.
- The Lots of Labels Framelit Dies are getting a huge workout in my Craft Cave. What I love about them is that the sides are straight with the curvy bits on the ends, a shape that fits many of our current sentiments very well, without taking up too much space.
Tuesday means new Weekly Deals:
My favourites for this week are:
- Definitely, the Fast Fuse refill! I'm going to be ordering a bunch of those babies this week! I'm using it all the time now and my customers are starting to choose Fast Fuse over Snail because of it's strong adhesive powers.
- Gusseted Cellophane bags will come in really handy for Halloween treats!
- Metallics Sequin Assortment will be great for all the shaker cards you are making these days and for classy embellishment of all your Winter Wonderland Christmas designs!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!