|Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set 132956|
I can hardly wait to try them! How about you? Those people at Stampin' Up Headquarters are so tricky! We had no idea! Let me know if you're interested in trying them out.
I do have a card for you as well:
It's another card I made at my Papercrafter's retreat last weekend. I had so much fun with this! But the best part was making that little flower!
- I used the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch to cut out 3 scalloped circles in Cherry Cobbler and 3 in Chocolate Chip.
- I worked them with the bone folder to soften the fibres in the paper until I could separate the two layers which give a suede-like effect.
- I crumpled and sponged the layers with Chocolate Chip, alternated the colours and pierced the center of all the layers with the Paper Piercing tool.
- I sponged a flower from the 5/8" Flower Trim (from the Spring Catalogue) and joined them all together with a Neutrals Brad.
- The background is Very Vanilla stamped with the En Francais background stamp in Early Espresso, sponged with Chocolate Chip ink and adhered to the Chocolate Chip card base.
- The leaves are from another stamped piece of Very Vanilla run through the Big Shot with the Little Leaves Sizzlet.
- I used the vintage postage stamp images from the Postage Due stamp set, punched them out with the Postage Stamp punch and sponged them with Chocolate Chip again and adhered them to a 2 7/16" square piece of Chocolate Chip card stock.
I hope you have a happy and healthy weekend, and you'd better fasten your seatbelt and wait with me to see what Stampin' Up is going to do next! This is sooo much fun!
Stamps: En Francais (w109521); Postage Due (w126395; c126397)
Paper: Chocolate Chip (102128), Cherry Cobbler(119685) and Very Vanilla (101650) card stock
Ink: Classic Stampin' Pads in Early Espresso (126974), Cherry Cobbler (126966) and Chocolate Chip (126979)
Accessories: 5/8" Flower Trim (126869); Neutrals Collection Brad (119736)
Tools: 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch (127811); Little Leaves Sizzlet (114511); Postage Stamp Punch (122344); Stamping Sponges (101610)
1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
En Francais Background Stamp
Postage Due Stamp Set
Postage Stamp Punch