Here's the Dynamic Duos Challenge:
The Crafty Blogstalker's blog.
and this is my design:
- Mixed Bunch was a best-seller for Stampin' Up! at one time and for good reason. The flower images are all epic and they all coordinate with one punch or another. This large, airy daisy design is made for the Blossom Punch and the thinner lines with no solid areas is necessary when you are working with complimentary colours like yellow and purple. If the images were solid the colours would be too overpowering together.
- The strip of DSP on the left is from the Afternoon Picnic Design Series Paper, which is the only current series which features Wisteria Wonder.
- The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen Stamp set, stamped in So Saffron ink. I love the font of this particular stamp!
- The other images are also found in the Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinate with the 1" Circle punch and the 3/4" Circle punch. The punches made putting this card together a cinch! And this is one we'll be using for our Quick and Cute class this week.
In light of yesterday's big announcement of the partnership with Project Life and Becky Higgins, I've had several inquiries about how to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, so I thought I'd review that process with you, in case you have been wondering about it as well. This is a perfect time to join my team for several reasons:
- With this announcement, Stampin' Up! is set to access a whole new customer base, as Project Life is very popular, and for good reason. Business is bound to be good!
- This year, Stampin' Up! is paying the registration for Convention 2014 for all those new demonstrators who joined since July 2013 until registration closes June 27 (or it fills up, whichever is first).
- The new Annual Catalogue comes out June 2 and as a demonstrator, you will have a chance to see it a month before the public and you will be able to order a select number of products from it a month earlier than the public! Woo hoo!
- You will get your hands on the new Project Life products as early as next week!
But the Starter Kit is always a great deal. You can choose any current products you like to a total of $155 and you only pay $125!! With free shipping!! Plus you get a business pack worth $70 for free!
To get the Starter Kit and sign up, just click on "Join My Team" in the top menu bar and follow the prompts to an agreement and on-line sign up form. (Or just click here!) It's best to have an idea of what you want to order before you start. (Canadian residents only please.) And that's it! Except that you can order the Stampin' Up! products you love for a 20% discount and get to belong to an amazing group of women who have the same interests you have! Let me know if you need help with the process. I'm more than happy to help you.
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!