Here's the great sketch created by Amanda:
And here are the new products, showcased:
- First notice the new In Colours for 2014 -16. Here you see Hello, Honey, Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss (which is stamped off once). The other two colours are Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist.
- The Designer Series Paper is Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack. Paper Stacks are always a real bargain and perfect for card making with the 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper size.
- The stamp set from which all the images come is a sneak peek for the stamp set Work of Art, which reminds me of Happy Watercolour from the Occasions Catalogue. I love the brush strokes and the fonts of the sentiments.
- I used two colours of the new 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Hello Honey for the little folded flag at the bottom of the oval and Lost Lagoon across the page.
- The only things that are NOT sneak peeks are the Whisper White Cardstock and the Oval framelits I used to cut the oval shape for the main image!
Have a great weekend and next week will be solid sneak peeks, making up for lost time!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!
- Work of Art Stamp Set*
- Lost Lagoon cardstock*
- Hello Honey cardstock*
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad*
- Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad*
- Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad*
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies 
- Lost Lagoon 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon*
- Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon*
*Preview of new products available in the new 2014/15 Annual Catalogue, June 2, 2014.