Yesterday was the first day that we, as Stampin' Up! demonstrators were able to order from a selection of Sneak Peek products from the new 2015/16 Annual Catalogue. I've got to tell you that it is one of the most exciting things about being a Stampin' Up! demo! And we can now show you products and samples from the Sneak Peek selection to whet your curiosity and excitement before you can order from the catalogue starting June 2, 2015.
Here are the new 2015 - 17 In Colours:
These are the latest on trend colours and we'll be able to play with them for 2 years before they retire! Which is your favourite? I'm going with Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder.
And while the new colours are awesome, these aren't even the best things in the new catalogue, as far as I'm concerned. You're going to love it! I will be getting your new catalogues to you if you are an active customer starting around May 18. If you haven't been active but would like a free new catalogue, place an order for $50 in the next couple of weeks and I will see that you get one.
I never could either! If you don't want to have to wait until June 2 to see, touch, smell and taste the new goodies, I have a solution for you: Get your $125 Starter Kit from Stampin' Up! You'll probably be ordering that much anyway over the next two months. In your Starter Kit you will be able to order $155 dollars worth of any current product you like, INCLUDING any of the Sneak Peek products!
How cool is that? And want to know another COOL thing? Stampin' Up! ships it to you with no shipping charges!
What other benefits are there to purchasing the Starter Kit?
- You will be able to order subsequent products at a minimum 20% discount! Now, that comes in handy.
- Your first $200 or more demonstrator order will have a one time 30% discount if it is within 45 days! How good would that be for stocking up on new catalogue items?
- You will be part of a community of like-minded people who love to stamp and love to share ideas and help you with your stamping needs. There are several Facebook pages to which you will have access, including my own Papercraft Cats page, as well as Stampin' Connection, a demo-only on-line community.
What's the Catch?
- Honestly, there is none! You don't need to do another thing if you don't want to. If you sign up in May you will continue to enjoy the 20% discount on your favourite papercrafting products until September 30th, 2015. If you order or sell a minimum of $400 by then, you can keep your demonstrator status. If not, simply drop with no costs or penalties.
- You are not required to sell, hold parties, carry inventory, attend meetings or anything else unless you want to. If you don't make your quarterly minimums then you just drop. And if you want to make some extra money, the products practically sell themselves when you demonstrate them. I will help you get a good start and support you in building your business your way.
So How Do I Get the Starter Kit?
- I'm glad you asked. Check the menu at the top of this page and click on the button that says, "Join My Team", then follow the prompts from there. Make sure you have banking info and SIN number as well as a credit card to pay. Make a list of products you'd like to include in your kit up to a value of $155 dollars. If you'd like some help to navigate your way through, give me a phone call and I can answer all your questions.
I'm So Excited to Have You Join My Team, the Papercraft Cats!