So here we are at Monday again! And time for some more challenges. This time I have created a card that will fit two challenges: The Paper Players #137 , a sketch challenge; and Dynamic Duos #44, as always, a colour challenge.
Here's my card using The Paper Player's layout:
And Dynamic Duos' Colour Palette:
- I'm planning a Technique class coming up using Crystal Effects in different ways, so I wanted to try out some of the techniques I've seen using it.
- So I flattened some of the large Soda Pop Tops using the Big Shot and stamped some 1" circles using the Collage Curios stamp set.
- I mounted them in the Soda Pop Tops and added a thick layer of Crystal Effects......
Several hours later......
- Still waiting for them to completely dry! If I'm going to do this for Technique Night, this will have to be the first project and the layer of Crystal Effects will have to be a lot thinner!
- I don't know if you can tell, but the bubble like things on the Soda Pop Tops are Rhinestones added before the Crystal Effects.
- I finally got to use one of the Needlepoint Borders Embossing Folders with the cross-stitch design, near the Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon at the top.
- The sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set.
SALE-A-BRATION ENDS THIS WEEK!!
I can't believe that Sale-A-Bration is almost over either! Where did those two months go? Friday, March 22nd is the last day! I hope you've been reading your emails or watching my Facebook posts regarding the last 10 Days of Sale-A-Bration Bundles, because there are some great opportunities to take advantage of Stampin' Up's free Sale-A-Bration products. I will be featuring them in further posts this week!
Make sure you email me before midnight, Thursday, Mar. 21st, so you don't miss out! Everyone who orders $60 or more from me during Sale-A-Bration will receive an invite to my free Celebrate Sale-A-Bration party where I will spoil you with lots of free stuff!
- There are other ways to get an invite. If you join my team during SAB, I will send you an invite! It's the best deal ever - $194 worth of product for only $125!
- If you booked a private class with me during Sale-A-Bration, you are invited, but you could still book an event with me. I have set a goal to book 9 classes during April, May and June, and I need you to help me achieve it! If you call me before I call you on Thursday, with a date in mind during those months, I will see that you are invited to Celebrate Sale-A-Bration!
Make my little daffodil bulb grow - every 2 bookings will cause it to show new growth! Help me turn it into a whole field of blooming daffodils!
Stamps: Collage Curios (w129099; c129102); Curly Cute (w117014; c120510)
Paper: Basic Black (121045) and So Saffron (105118) card stock
Ink: StazOn Jet Black (101406)
Accessories: Soda Pop Tops (129388); 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Basic Black (119962); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Crystal Effects (101055)
Tools: Curly Label Punch (119851), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), 1" Circle Punch (119868), Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders (129383)