And Stampin' Up! is making it SO EASY to become a demonstrator! For another month, until June 30th, Stampin' Up! is offering the Starter Kit at two prices. You can still sign up at the regular level, for the already low price of $125 and get $155 worth of any current product of your choice. But for the duration of this promotion, until June 30, you can also sign up for the low price of $60 and will receive $65 worth of any current product of your choice.
Do you recognize yourself? Contact me and I'll tell you about all the great benefits you can enjoy as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, including a 20% discount on all those quality Stampin' Up! products you can't get enough of, a chance to see all the new catalogues ahead of the public and to preorder from them as well, a one-time 30% discount on your first order or $200 or more to help you stock up for your business events, terrific business resources and lots of business incentives!
As part of my team, the Papercraft Cats, you will belong to a network of terrific people with the same mindset as you have, who all love to craft and share and care about each other. I can help you build your business your way, but you set your own goals! We have regular team meetings where we encourage each other, learn business strategies and, of course, stamp together!
This is a great time to sign up, just as the new Annual Catalogue makes it's debut! Think of all the new products you can get with a 20% or 30% discount!
This is a card I made just for you!
Well, and I also made it for The Paper Players Challenge #197:
Added by the talented LeAnne, this sketch gives you lots of possibilities.
- I wanted to play with the new In Colours again and I pulled out the Mossy Meadow because I hadn't yet used it. My Mossy Meadow paper lives with my Pistachio Pudding paper from last year's In Colours and they look rather handsome together!
- I added some DSP (Design Series Paper) from the Moonlight Paper Stack, from the new Annual Catalogue. This particular design pairs Hello, Honey with Sahara Sand and adds a kind of trellis look to the garden-like card design.
- Regarding Dahlia's is the stamp set I used for both the image, stamped in Hello, Honey, and the sentiment, stamped in Sahara Sand.
- The sentiment was die cut using the Circles Framelits and the matte was die cut using the Starburst framelits. The bow is made from the new Stitched Satin Ribbon, a new product that comes in all the new In Colours.
When you're ready to sign up, just email me or go right to the Join My Team button on this page, click it and follow the prompts! You won't regret it!
On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!
- Regarding Dahlias Wood-mount Stamp Set 
- Regarding Dahlias Clear-mount Stamp Set 
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack*
- Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock*
- Pistachio Pudding 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad*
- Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies 
- Starburst Framelits Dies 
- Mossy Meadow 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon*
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine 
- Magnetic Platform