For the month of July, if you purchase 3 packages of Designer Series Paper, you can get one pack for FREE! That is so awesome, because the Designer Series Paper this year is so beautiful. And, come on, you can never have too much paper, right?
Here are the packs you can choose from:
- Here's a little card I designed for my Technique Night Class this week. I used the Lullaby Designer Series Paper and the Something for Baby Stamp Set for the onsie on the front. The sentiment was from Itty Bitty Banners, and was die cut with the coordinating framelits called Bitty Banners Framelits.
- It uses the Building Block Pop Up Technique, so you have to see the inside. It looks like this:
- The card has a liner so that the little cubes can pop up but the cut away part won't show. I used my Stampin' Trimmer to cut all the pop ups. The liner measures 5 1/4" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8". I made 1 1/2" cuts all along the folded edge of the liner at 1/4", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" 2 1/2", 2 3/4", 3 3/4, 4" and 5",. I scored at the ends of the cuts on both sides, then folded the 1" sections into mountain folds and the 1/4" sections into valley folds.
- I used the Postage Stamp Punch to punch out 2 of each colour "postage stamps" - Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachios Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe.
- I used the Little Letters Thinlits dies to cut out the letters for the boxes, in the same colours.
- The inside sentiment is from Something to Say, a very versatile little stamp set.
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!