Greetings from Zihuatanejo, Mexico! We are enjoying our holiday time here, but I wanted to bring you my design for As You See It Challenge #075. Here is Amanda's sketch:
- I stamped the feathers from Four Feathers with Versamark on Vellum cardstock and embossed them with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I coloured them on the back with Calypso Coral Blendabilities and a Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker. I used the low heat setting on the Heat Tool to dry the ink of the Sahara Sand marker before working with it. The coordinating framelits die cut them easily.
- I used the 1" Square Punch to punch out my "inchies" from Calypso Coral, Strawberry Slush and Melon Mambo cardstock. When adhering them to my card, I started out by lining them up on the top Whisper White panel for placement and then adhering the outer two first, making sure to measure the distance from the bottom of the panel so that they are even. The middle two can then be added and aligned with the inchies beside them.
- The sentiment is from the @SoSocial Stamp Set and I also added some grunge from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set with Calypso Coral and Sahara Sand ink.
- I used a strip of Sahara Sand cardstock for the horizontal element on the sketch and added a piece of Melon Mambo 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. I used the same ribbon to tie a teeny bow to add to the feather bundle.
- Finally, I finally used the new Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers and I coloured them with the light and medium shades of Calypso Coral Blendabilities. You may have noticed by the name that these shapes coordinate with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and another alternative to colouring them is to punch out the coordinating shape and stick it on the bottom before adhering both to your project.
Hope your enjoying your week as much as I am! I'll be home and starting my regular posting schedule soon. Hola!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card today!