I love the title of this post! Not only is it the name of the stamp set I used to make these cute 3" x 3" Thank You cards, but it also describes my past weekend perfectly. As I mentioned, I had all my kids and grandkids home for the weekend. That might not sound like a big deal, but it is notoriously hard to get everyone in the same place at the same time, especially when one of them has a ten hour drive to get here and the other two have four hour drives. Everyone made it and there was a Whole Lot of Lovely in my little house, with 5 children under the age of five! It was chaotic, but wonderful! Here are some photos that I've been promising you:
Cedar in her bright pink tutu swim suit! She loves the water!
Jackson is teething big time!
Kesten was more interested in the chips than the water when we went to the beach!
Parker and his daddy in our kitchen!
Wyatt really loves the water, too!
The whole gang together for a photo! Miracle!
So a tired but happy me got back to work today, and first order of business was getting orders sorted and ready for delivery. I always include a thank you card and here is the quick one I came up with:
- This uses a palette of Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron and Pool Party, which just happens to be the colour challenge over at Pals Paper Arts this week.
- A Whole Lot of Lovely is one of the new Hostess sets in the Annual Catalogue. You can only get it through Hostess Rewards. To get those, you need to get your friends together and get me to do a Private Class for you. As Host, you earn rewards for all the product ordered by your friends and these Hostess sets are priced low so you can get a lot for your money! If you'd like to earn all sorts of free products of your choice, contact me and we'll set up a date for your Private Class. We'll do three awesome projects and I'll bring all the supplies with me! The price is only $15 a guest, but that can be put towards an order, so they get double value for their money. I'll even have it at my house, if you would prefer!
- The background paper is Mint Macaron watercolour stripes from the English Garden Designer Series Paper. I love the stripes with the circular sentiment.
- The sentiment is stamped in Pool Party, then it is punched out using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. Small Pearl Basic Jewels are added to the flowers and a little fork bow is tied using Pool Party Cotton Ribbon. It's added with a Glue Dot.
- It's quick and it's cute! You could do this for your next thank you card!
Click on the links below to take you to my On-Line Store, where you can read about, look at, and purchase if you wish, the products used to make this card today!